in college humanities, we were taught that Pinoys generally "suffer" from "horror vacui" or the fear of empty space. Jeepneys, fiesta buntings, and even food presentation was about filling it to the brim. I cant remember if this was explained to us why this is so or not, although I remember that I had questions to its origins, given that Spanish design loved open spaces--why the complete turnaround.
Personally, I love empty spaces. I love the tranquility that resonates with it. i love its beingness. It's nothing but itself. On the flipside of the coin, my life seems to be filled to the brim. but lately i've been thinking that maybe i'm just too lazy to organize and prioritize.
a few months back as i was lurking on that site, someone messaged me. and of course the messages tended to show the way to bed. it took awhile before we met, but meet we did. We met at his place, a well-designed one; the space was small but designed with balance to form and function. We went to his bed, and the same aesthetic sense was evident, the right mix of style and substance. the design sensibility was that of someone who loved the classics but had the right openness to the future. it was modern yet elegant. his sexual taste, however was something else.
As we got to work in bed, I was kinda worried if his design taste (classic) would translate to sex; and if we did get to the romp, would i hit the lamps?or any of his stuff. I couldn't be more wrong. i thought he would be a stiff Oxford-type guy but he wasnt. for some guys, kissing is the most awkward part of sex; kissing for some is sacred and reserved for the loved one; for some it's just simply off limits. this guy was all-out, he kissed good, he kissed hard..he kissed liked he meant it. as we get off our shirts, his hands found their way all over my body, caressing and touching me, at times grasping my arms and stroking my body with the right pressure. his fingers traced my body, treading the old and beaten, as well as searching for new paths.
when my partner exhibits this kind of passion, i cant help but get into this kind of passion as well. as the kissing broke off, my lips found their way to his neck, kissing and nibbling on the flesh between his neck and shoulders. gently sucking on his collarbone. My mouth found its way to his nipples, and i chewed on them and circling it with my tongue. my hands were all over him as well, fiddling with every inch of skin, and finally found his cock. I opened his pants and soon i was down on him. He was above average, at times even making me gag. I savored his manhood, his scent and his taste--clean and fresh. as the moment intensified i asked him to lay down so i can go even farther. I lifted his legs and my tongue sought his hole. I licked his cheeks and evne gently biting them. I opened them and kissed his hole, gently blowing into it. i licked the rim of it, teasing the hole with each flick f the tongue. when he and i could take it any longer, i gently pushed my tongue in his hole, tasting the clean salty manliness. I buried my face even deepr into his hole, making sure i dont miss any spot. I even genntly chewed on his skin.
He eventually got me to lay down on the bed, so he could fuck me. Maybe it was the passion, the attraction but the classicism he had exhibited in his place was juxtaposed with his roughness in bed. the genteel nature of his space was the perfect contrast to his primal appetite. He was gentle as he slid his cock inside me, bt as soon as he got the pace going, he was pounding me hard, putting his full weight with every thrust. From the basic missionary, he told me he wanted to go doggy. How can I refuse? I was on the bed as he stood up and his cock pointed the way to ecstasy. I guided him as he went in. He started the pace, and I moaned, and asked him to go faster and harder. He held my by the shoulders as he pummeled his cock deep in my ass. He then leaned forward to kiss me. and that's one of my fave things--kissing while doing doggy.
We canged position so we were face to face, while i sat on his cock. nturally this position leads to more passionate kisses. as he pushed inside, i pushed my tongue inside his mouth, exploring evry crevice. i sucked on his tongue and even nibbled on his lower lips. Finally we did a full circle and went back to missionary. his momentum slowly grew and i could tell he was close to cumming. his orgasm roked his whole body. We were spent.
Admittedly I generally expect that the door is shown after sex. im not exactly the aftersex type. but he started talking, stuff that i found interesting as well. he offered coffee and i accepted. i learned he was a physics professor. In high school, i hated physics, biology and chemistry was ok-even had interestng moments but physics? yet he was able to make it sound like it was the most fun subject. He talked of space and the right use of it. and this went on for us to talk about a whole load of other subjects. the sex turned out to be the foreplay...
it was 3am. he asked me if i could spend the rest of the night with him. i couldnt.
if i could, i would.
i left his place, admiring the space and how good it looked. i wondered if my space could have that. then again, i realized i would be losing too much to have it. things that made me who i am, things that i truly love..my space's pretty filled for another of my wants.
**image from momoy.com
8/12/08
Spacewarp
Posted by ManilaRaunch at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment