there are some words in the english dictionary that shouldnt have been considered. can you imagine what life would be without the words "fat", "thin", "black", "white", "success", "failure" ,"ugly" (come to think of it, let's keep ugly) wouldnt life be so much more happier? i know it's simplistic but maybe, just maybe, if we didnt have words to call out what's different. we wouldn't know any better, but neither would we know what's to be so sad about.
At the sauna of the other branch of my gym, I saw one guy who I know frequents the main branch as well. I've seen him crusing there and he was worth cruising as well. so there we were, at the sauna, with the awkwardness of "are we going to do it?" hanging over our heads. And so to break the ice, he starts to speak.
"oh, you also come here"
I go, "yeah, closer to home. the main's closer to work though"
"ah yeah."
a few more words come out of our mouths, when he should have been stuffing mine with his cock. sigh.
"so where do you work?"
I answer the nature of my work.
he goes "ah so you work for (different company)?"
I go, "nope, pero marami naman dun taga-(industry)"
and then "are you a (work title)?"
I nod with a "yup"
and here's where the situation gets screwed instead of me "my boyfriend is also a (work title)"
and my mind suddenly went "oh shit! he thinks i know his bf!"
and more talk about his relationship.
and i had to add my two cents from my relationship.
and the cruise ended.
if you think about it, the world's problems has been caused by too much knowledge. discrimination comes from knowing that black is different from white. insecurites come from knowing that you're not thin. sure, a lot of problems have also been solved by knowledge; but for the most part it's knowing that it's pain that really allows you to feel it.
i guess it's true what they say, ignorance is bliss...and gets you laid.
**image from gettyimages.com
8/2/08
DUMB AND DUMBER
Posted by ManilaRaunch at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment